MODE OF FEE PAYMENTDCB Bank according to the booklet schedule.
NOTE : The following rules and regulations are to be followed regarding payment of dues.
• Fees is to be Paid by the 10th of the month in the Bank.
• Late fee fine Rs. 50/- will be charged from 11th to 20th of the month after 20th Rs. 100/- will be charged up to the end of the month.
• The student can be expelled due to non-payment of fee or chronic irregularity in payment of fees.
Procedure for withdrawals
• Application for withdrawals from the school be sent to the Principal by the parents of the students a month earlier.
• School dues are charged up to the date of issue of the school leaving certificate.
• Re-admission will be done only on the payment of re-admission fee.
• Students who wish to leave at the end of the session must apply for transfer certificate before 31st March.
• Admission charges and the school charges once paid are non-refundable.
• Application for Leave must be recommended and signed by the parents / guardians.
• No holiday will be sanctioned except in case of emergency.
• 90% attendance is compulsory for a student to make him/her eligible for final examination.
• Any absence should be explained in written to school Beforehand.
• There is no self leave. In case of emergency, child is not allowed to go before 1st half.