Prior Registration is required for Admission. After registration, the child sit for an entrance test. This is the deciding factor for the child’s admission to this school for admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery classes, only simple interview will be held. The nature of the interview will be about the general routine of the child and his/her family. Regarding, the admission, the decision will be of the school Principal. The Principal will not be bound to give any reason for rejection.
Advance registration made in the school office by filling the prescribed registration form on payment of Rs. 100/-. Registration does not guarantee admission.
Pre-Nursery – 2 Plus Nursery – 3 Plus L.K.G. – 4 Plus and so on.
Admission RequirementFollowing documents are required at the time of admission –
• Date of Birth Certificate of the student in case of new admission.
• Transfer Certificate from the previous school duly signed by the Head of institution.
• Report Card of the previous class passed.
• Passport size photograph of Mother / Father / Child.
• Self attested Photocopies of Aadhaar Card of the student and parents.
A student can be expelled From the school due to :
• Constant weakness in studies.
• Irregularity in attendance.
• Behavior Problems and ill manners.
• Non-payment of fees.